Pittsburgh SEO Consultant
Since 2000, I have been actively involved in all aspects of search engine marketing (SEM) including SEO, PPC advertising, online PR and Internet video optimization. I have gotten first page search results for a variety of products and services in several industries including education, not for profit, real estate, healthcare and more. I help my clients increase Web visitors, leads, and sales by executing smart web strategies built on sound search engine optimization techniques. I love what I do and I am truly passionate about my client's Internet marketing success!
Internet Marketing Experience
- Director of Marketing - Elliance
- Elliance is an eMarketing company specializing in SEO and web design for mid-level B2B companies. I was responsible for lead acquisition using a variety of traditional and web marketing techniques - SEO, email marketing, online PR, etc.
- Web Producer - EDMC
- EDMC is one of the largest private post-secondary education institutions in the U.S. and a premiere provider of online education. I was responsible for increasing Internet leads on various online school websites such as the Art Institute Online and South University.
- Film Industry Consultant - Disney, Miramax, Sony, etc.
- I worked in the location and production departments of feature films
and commercials as a Location Scout, Location Manager,
Production Coordinator and Assistant. Some films I worked on included
and Desperate Measures. I worked on many, many commercials for
professional sports teams, restaurants, auto dealerships, and even a Super Bowl commercial for Ford Motor Co.
What did I learn? Extremely talented/dedicated people in well defined roles create breathtaking results.